« Home | And since everyone has written about this... » | Return on Investment » | Commuting is more like walking with the bike betwe... » | Of "Pseudo Stereotypes" and "Utilitarian Policing" » | Nomadic Life: Modeling the rise and fall of an ad ... » | The other day, while I was having dinner, I was th... » | Warm PBR morning » | The quality of current 'music shows' (Fame Gurukul... » | It is a bizarre fact that people's delusions evolv... » | More hope...! » 

Friday, December 16, 2005 

Goa going

I am off to Goa for a 5 day trip. I am attending a conference there, called HiPC, from 18th through 21st. In fact, a paper that I coauthored with my Prof is featuring in the conference.

By the way, all debates that might ensue in the meanwhile shall be attended to after I am back.

howz the conference going? have a nice time.

It's going on well. Nice place. Nice food etc..

Post a Comment

Other Happening Places

Blogroll Me!

Regulars

  • Technocrat: The Serious Slashdot
  • Slashdot
  • Kernel Trap
  • Wikipedia
  • Kannada Wikipedia
  • Wiki News
  • The Hindu-Sunday Literary Review
  • Answers
  • Everything!
  • Metafilter
  • Interesting Links

  • Mathworld
  • Languages of India
  • Paul Graham's Home
  • Malcolm Gladwell's Home
  • Abbreviations
  • The Literature Page
  • The Quotations Page
  • Wiki Books