Life isn't elsewhere...
I came across this piece of text long ago. It is from, Milan Kundera's 'Life is Elsewhere'. It fills me with a sense of 'sahanubhooti' (sorry.. I have not yet found an english equivalent!), every time I recollect it.
It goes like this - “She only wanted to suggest that the humble histories of hearts cannot be brushed aside forever by the great events of nations; ...”
As days progress and life moves on I tend to understand more and more of it and attain greater 'sahanubhooti' (again!). I don't really need to bug my wandering mind and thought process to hack through existentialism and individualism, think about them and evaluate them...
It goes like this - “She only wanted to suggest that the humble histories of hearts cannot be brushed aside forever by the great events of nations; ...”
As days progress and life moves on I tend to understand more and more of it and attain greater 'sahanubhooti' (again!). I don't really need to bug my wandering mind and thought process to hack through existentialism and individualism, think about them and evaluate them...

