« Home | Happy B'day Penguin! » | "Jo Bole So Nihal" » | "The Global Connection" » | Break » | Mending Wall » | Khayal » | Dhrupad » | (Re)presenting 'Midnight's Children' » | A Tribute to the Genius of Gauss » | Safety Pins??!! » 

Saturday, May 28, 2005 

Quote

I came up with a quote this morning. I am not sure if there are similar quotes already. Anyway, let me be out with it.

"Learn from your mistakes, but there are other ways as well."

or
(a little more pedagogically, and a little less sharply)
"Always remember to learn from your mistakes, but never forget that there are other ways to learn as well."

Well..!! I am impressed by the succinctness and the subtlety of the quote..! ;) :P

good one. :)
i came up with a quote too a few days back: sex is ejaculatory. sensuality is orgasmic.
;) :p

Will extend. "Sex is ejaculatory; sensuality is orgasmic. I don't mind either"

naa. that wud be nasty. ;)

Here goes another quote - "Nasty is good."

Post a Comment