« Home | See you again, Andre...! » | I had called my uncle in the morning to congratula... » | An announcement » | Music Stores » | karimAyi tAyi... » | Ethics as a rare virtue! » | 'The Process' and some corporate bashing » | Inadequate Cinema » | Liquid Money » | Inadequate Theater » 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 

Pocket Penguins

(Old news.)

The pocket penguins have arrived. I had been to Landmark a fortnight ago and found them in the 'New Arrivals' section. Best thing is very good books are available at less than affordable prices. I think they cost Rs. 56 a piece. I had bought my first pocket penguin on that day: Jorge Luis Borges' collection of short stories, 'Mirror of Ink'.

hey sanket

thomas here. (the dropout guy)
working at mistral software now. been in bangalore for 3 months.

yeah, me too bigtime blogging! got four of them!

luv
thomas

Thank you!
[url=http://ixgzjlja.com/geqm/sehw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://skflngxu.com/oorz/jahd.html]Cool site[/url]

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Thank you!
http://ixgzjlja.com/geqm/sehw.html | http://kljemikc.com/mixz/tapf.html

Post a Comment

Other Happening Places

Blogroll Me!

Regulars

  • Technocrat: The Serious Slashdot
  • Slashdot
  • Kernel Trap
  • Wikipedia
  • Kannada Wikipedia
  • Wiki News
  • The Hindu-Sunday Literary Review
  • Answers
  • Everything!
  • Metafilter
  • Interesting Links

  • Mathworld
  • Languages of India
  • Paul Graham's Home
  • Malcolm Gladwell's Home
  • Abbreviations
  • The Literature Page
  • The Quotations Page
  • Wiki Books