Hmmm....
I dont know what is it. What's the question? What does it sound like when I sigh? Does it ask 'Can I take it?'; does it sound like 'I can't take it now... I've come too far... I can't go back' or does it ask 'Do I belong?'
What does it feel like? I dont know. It just sits there, and I feel the weight. No... I am not shitting rhetoric. There would not be this lump in my throat if I did that.
Perhaps I can find an answer. And I have a feeling that finding an answer is simpler than finding the question, although I don't know the answer...
But should I find an answer? Is there a need? Well... probably solution are always welcome. But will my answer be the solution? And I m afraid... I am not too sure if I am in a position to face the changes that will be brought about by the solution.. (again... what are those changes?!!)
What should I ....
Aaaaccchhh.... I don't know anything. It's just a muddle...
I can only say, "That is not what I meant at all; That is not it at all."
Well... well.. well.. and I AM HAMLET...
What does it feel like? I dont know. It just sits there, and I feel the weight. No... I am not shitting rhetoric. There would not be this lump in my throat if I did that.
Perhaps I can find an answer. And I have a feeling that finding an answer is simpler than finding the question, although I don't know the answer...
But should I find an answer? Is there a need? Well... probably solution are always welcome. But will my answer be the solution? And I m afraid... I am not too sure if I am in a position to face the changes that will be brought about by the solution.. (again... what are those changes?!!)
What should I ....
Aaaaccchhh.... I don't know anything. It's just a muddle...
I can only say, "That is not what I meant at all; That is not it at all."
Well... well.. well.. and I AM HAMLET...


Good, Hamlet!
Posted by
Mandar |
3:09 AM, September 28, 2004
I deliberately addressed you as "Hamlet" in the previous comment. Not to disagree with what you have said. But for something I cannot quite possibly 'explain' to you.
Posted by
Mandar |
3:35 AM, September 28, 2004
Hamlet does not know why he is one. He does not (want to) understand why he is called hamlet. If he does that, if he singles out a reason, then probably he is nomore a hamlet (lol... regard the probably..)..
Posted by
Sanket |
3:45 AM, September 28, 2004