« Home | Calligraphy - - - -> Typography » | Procrastinations, (Re)Capitualations and Ejaculations » | Indian deity guy called Ram: The incendiary! » | Tagged! » | Coming Soon... » | Blogshares » | IWEs and more » | How do I find out? » | second fluid that could pour down... » | Bangalore Rain » 

Sunday, June 19, 2005 

Murphy rules!!

I need to get the final draft of my master's thesis by Monday and guess what? My laptop starts making strange noises. I knew at once what it was. Promptly took a backup of the thesis. Could there be a better time for a hard disc to crash? Had been struggling with my laptop for about 5 hours. Gave up finally. Had to borrow a laptop from a friend. Yeah... right! I am blogging from a borrowed laptop!

Hmm... let me get back to work. After all, I can only borrow a laptop, not an MTech!

Congrats ...
Sanket's paper has been selected at HIPC

Thanks Anon. It is not really *my* paper.
It's essentially Prof. Srinath's paper.
I am the second author.

Bangalore Bloggers' Meet tomorrow. Details here.

This is very interesting site...
»

Post a Comment

Other Happening Places

Blogroll Me!

Regulars

  • Technocrat: The Serious Slashdot
  • Slashdot
  • Kernel Trap
  • Wikipedia
  • Kannada Wikipedia
  • Wiki News
  • The Hindu-Sunday Literary Review
  • Answers
  • Everything!
  • Metafilter
  • Interesting Links

  • Mathworld
  • Languages of India
  • Paul Graham's Home
  • Malcolm Gladwell's Home
  • Abbreviations
  • The Literature Page
  • The Quotations Page
  • Wiki Books