Procrastinations, (Re)Capitualations and Ejaculations
I am writing my masters' thesis. After all the "revisions and indecisions", postponements, laxations, I finally had to give in and start writing my thesis. The deadline is rushing towards me with its pointed horns. "Come", I tell in an undertone, and I stand upright with open arms. My unmistakeable broad shoulders, upheld chin, gleaming eyes, glistening teeth! "Come! I am irreproachable!" I entice.
Hmm... on second thoughts (heh.. are second thoughts necessary?), not quite so! Need to stop this here and get back to work.
"Oh god, if there's a god.. save my soul, if there's a soul..!"
Hmm... on second thoughts (heh.. are second thoughts necessary?), not quite so! Need to stop this here and get back to work.
"Oh god, if there's a god.. save my soul, if there's a soul..!"


all the best shweety. You will do it well.
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:05 AM, June 09, 2005
:) Thanks missy.
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:09 AM, June 09, 2005
dude! broad shoulders!! hmmm.... ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
7:17 AM, June 10, 2005
yea.. unmistakeable moreover..
Posted by
Anonymous |
7:20 AM, June 10, 2005