« Home | Pocket Penguins » | See you again, Andre...! » | I had called my uncle in the morning to congratula... » | An announcement » | Music Stores » | karimAyi tAyi... » | Ethics as a rare virtue! » | 'The Process' and some corporate bashing » | Inadequate Cinema » | Liquid Money » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Hope..!

Some days ago, while coming to the institute on a bus, I happened to see a young software engineer (forgive the cliche, that is not the intention) who was reading a rather voluminous book. Upon closer observation I was surprised to find that he was reading Dosoevsky's 'The Idiot'. It was one of those joyful small moments that make me feel that all hope is not over.

Other Happening Places

Blogroll Me!

Regulars

  • Technocrat: The Serious Slashdot
  • Slashdot
  • Kernel Trap
  • Wikipedia
  • Kannada Wikipedia
  • Wiki News
  • The Hindu-Sunday Literary Review
  • Answers
  • Everything!
  • Metafilter
  • Interesting Links

  • Mathworld
  • Languages of India
  • Paul Graham's Home
  • Malcolm Gladwell's Home
  • Abbreviations
  • The Literature Page
  • The Quotations Page
  • Wiki Books