Tryst with HTML
I can't believe that I actually created an unordered list of blog URLs for my other blog! And I am typing this post in HTML mode. My HTML skills are not as bad as I had always imagined. With a little bit of honing I can even get a job. So, in case I don't get a PhD 3 years down the line, of which there is a fair chance, I actually have a prospective contingency to lie back on. Man, I am thoroughly smitten! Hope is!
Update:Incidentally, this is the 100th post on this blog.
Update:Incidentally, this is the 100th post on this blog.


Man, you are delirious! :)
But, don't worry, research is usually not fatal. :)
And, it is normal to be delirious. I'd decided that I would start a fresh fruit juice store if I did not get a PhD. You see, I will not be able to "crack" the intricacies of C, C++, J2EE, etc., or even fake an American accent to work in a call centre, after all these philosophical roller-coasters.. :)
Posted by
Srinath Srinivasa |
10:05 PM, January 03, 2006
Where did fresh fruit juice store come from? You thought your research was so 'fruitful'. Eh? Gosh.. are we lucky or what? Else we'd have Sri fruit juice centres instead of Ganesha fruit juice centres!
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:13 PM, January 03, 2006
i was thinking about a vada-paav stall. may be in majestic... i don't know.
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:28 PM, January 03, 2006
tum log he agar vada pav, fruit juice centres kholne lage to bechare woh log kya karenge???
atleast think about them :(
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:46 PM, January 03, 2006
hey anon,
if we don't get a PhD, then there won't be "hum log" and "woh log". we too will then be a part of "woh log". :-))
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:24 AM, January 04, 2006