S.U.M.O.
A visit to a bookstore will most definitely make you feel better. It's funny and full of information. Today, in the new arrivals section, I found a couple of interesting books.
- Title: S.U.M.O.
Subtitle: (Shut Up, Move On®)
Author: Paul McGee
Description: The straight-talking guide to creating and enjoying a brilliant life.
My notes: Man!! Well.. and also note the ®. Hmm... - Title: Pinging from Bangalore
Subtitle: A blog novel
Author: K R Chandrashekhar
My notes: The author has an experience of 15 years in the manufacturing and software industries. It has A few words by U R Ananthamurthy... at the beginning, in which he essentially says that all this is kind of too new to him. I swiftly ran through the pages and found that it had a couple of tables, charts, task lists, organisational pyramids.. well, and so on-in a novel. Things are certainly moving at a fast pace. I am still in the dark ages.

