« Home | QOTD » | Of Souls, Idiots and the Truth » | Discovery » | Conversation Galante » | Hmmm.... » | Life isn't elsewhere... » | By the way, I forgot to mention one thing. The chi... » | My status messages and their impact on the "rest o... » | Man to Man » | A Conversation... » 

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 

I Loooove Microsoft...!!

I started from slashdot (where else..?!)and reached this. Ah well... funny.. shocking.. hilarious? I dont know. Obviously, Gates has conviction about whatever he said ;-). Though, I too, like many others who looooove Microsoft, am cynical about his intents. Nonetheless, I agree with him as far as his opinions about Mundie and Ballmer are concerned :-D .

Many reporters are said to have openly questioned Gates' sanity and sobriety. I would rather love it if many more people openly question the sanity and sobriety of Windows and try to explore different things (need not just be Linux). Well.. in any case, I loooove Microsoft.


Other Happening Places

Blogroll Me!

Regulars

  • Technocrat: The Serious Slashdot
  • Slashdot
  • Kernel Trap
  • Wikipedia
  • Kannada Wikipedia
  • Wiki News
  • The Hindu-Sunday Literary Review
  • Answers
  • Everything!
  • Metafilter
  • Interesting Links

  • Mathworld
  • Languages of India
  • Paul Graham's Home
  • Malcolm Gladwell's Home
  • Abbreviations
  • The Literature Page
  • The Quotations Page
  • Wiki Books