« Home | Realisation - I » | Continuum...!! » | Incompleteness...!! » | Cyclic random(undane)ness ...!! » | I Loooove Microsoft...!! » | QOTD » | Of Souls, Idiots and the Truth » | Discovery » | Conversation Galante » | Hmmm.... » 

Monday, October 25, 2004 

Realisation - II

I also realised that I've been coding in C++, but have been following a Java style. It's making the code inelegant. Need to rearrange. Need to get back to the old habits (again!!), of prototypes, class resolution, header files, make files.

Who knows, probably this bad coding style would have upset my health!! For someone like me who is absolutely religious about the position of braces, spaces, operators, names, interfaces etc etc, this inelegance in code .. this blasphemy would have backfired. Pretty much possible.

I should be more careful. Sleep less. Code more and code well.

Mr. Patil u better go and sleep else your throat and nose will trouble u a lot. If not them beware someone else will ;)

I'd love to get into that trouble Anon ;-D. I am sure it'd definitely be better than excessive sleep and/or bad code.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment