Segmentation Fault
This thought came to me a couple of days ago, when I was 'retrospectively contemplating' (thoo...!). There should be signals for human beings as well. I would like to have at least one signal being implemented, SIGSEGV (the notorious memory protection exception, 'segmentation fault. core dumped'). Whenever, anyone pokes his/her nose into somebody else's matters, that person's soul fires a SIGSEGV and terminates the 'process of poking' and causes a 'core dump'. A core dump might probably be realised by forcing that person to, unconditionally, shit in his/her pants. I am thoroughly sick and tired of such people...!!


VLDB, eh?
Posted by
Mandar |
3:57 PM, October 27, 2004
Well... there r people who r worse. Their asses r closed now, anyway. But if they try and poke again, I'll implement SIGSEGV for them, and their asses will open up.
Posted by
Sanket |
4:00 PM, October 27, 2004
yen aat le?
Posted by
Mandar |
4:03 PM, October 27, 2004
Enilla. I said 'retrospctive contemplation' :-D ... just some things from the past were flshing thru. Nothing new. I can think of new 'techniques' like signals now as things r fine ;-).
Posted by
Sanket |
4:14 PM, October 27, 2004
Hmmm... So, it was "in hindsight", eh? Ok. I'm retiring to the hostel. Bye!
Posted by
Mandar |
4:16 PM, October 27, 2004
Thanks for your comment on my blog a few days back. I'm working on a relativity example which is comparable to ordinary life containing all the salient features. So far inspiration eludes me. As far as your present blog is concerned it appears that the invading person has lost his / her sensors and can no longer read body language in a meaningful way. There may also be a problem in his / her feedback loop. Perhaps a reboot up the proverbial ass will be more beneficial.
Posted by
Alex |
6:05 AM, October 28, 2004
:-D nice one. Probably a 'cold' reboot for that...
Posted by
Sanket |
8:07 AM, October 28, 2004
Great work!
[url=http://bvjikmtz.com/koxm/xatb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wslqwoct.com/vxit/ghsj.html]Cool site[/url]
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:12 AM, July 21, 2006
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:12 AM, July 21, 2006
Good design!
http://bvjikmtz.com/koxm/xatb.html | http://baxybicc.com/lbmz/gfyv.html
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:12 AM, July 21, 2006